1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 5, 2016 11:45 AM by SJRiegel

Hello,  I created a book in InDesign CS3, but face a problem: I am not able to mirror the pages where transition chapters. For example, if a chapter ends on odd page (right) , the next chapter begins in subsequent page ( pair left) . And the exported PDF

ivonei_fazzioni

Hello,

I created a book in InDesign CS3, but face a problem: I am not able to mirror the pages where transition chapters. For example, if a chapter ends on odd page (right) , the next chapter begins in subsequent page ( pair left) . And the exported PDF , thus left , which is the desired .
      However , the chapter ends on even page (left) , in PDF leave two separate pages ( not mirrored ) . In this case , my intention is that the book has continued and the next page is immediately to the right of that which ended the previous chapter.
      I tried several alternatives to induce the documents to continue the previous document (both of documents Layout menu, as in the book) . I also tried the Internet . But it was all to no avail. Do you have any tips on how I can solve this problem?

Grateful,

Ivonei