• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not allow user to re answer Knowledge Check question

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a presentation with 20 pages and 5 quiz questions at the end and a few knowledge checks scatter throughout. I have navigation and the TOC open so the user can go to any page at anytime. When the user answers all of the knowledge check questions, they are able to at anytime, go back and re answer those question. I want them to still be able to go back to those slides, but like how the quiz works, they cannot re answer the question. It just shows the answer you chose.. Does anyone know how to make it function like that?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is what you want, then DON'T use the new Knowledge Check question type that came in with Captivate 9.

You will need to use normal quiz questions but deselect the option in the Quiz tab that has these questions report to the quiz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New Knowledge slides are limited in several ways. If you use default quiz slides as knowledge slides, the way you had to do it in previous versions, those question slides are not automatically reset neither. Maybe this article could help you if this is the wanted situation:

Reset Knowledge Slide - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources