8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2016 12:53 PM by manish.prasad

Video wont' publish/share or save

RoxyRulz

Created a video that's 4:40 long. Trying to publish to youtube and save to my gallery but nothing ever happens. I'm using a Samsung G4. Can you please help?

• 1. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
          petergaraway Adobe Employee

Hi Rosalyn,

Sorry for the troubles. Are there any error messages? Does this issue occur in any other project? Have you tried signing out of Clip and signing back in? Can you also please share which version of Clip you have installed?

I haven't seen this issue myself. At your convenience please let us answers the questions above.

Best,

Peter Garaway

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
            RoxyRulz Level 1

There are no error messages. The video gets to 99% synced and then stops. When I try to save to my gallery, it gets maybe half way and stops. I have signed out and back in again and its currently syncing. The version I have is 1.02.1021.

I should add that whenever my screen turns off, or I switch to another app, all syncing stops. Once I go back to Clip, the syncing starts again.

• 3. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
              bronwyn-lewis Adobe Employee

Hi Rosalyn,

We are really sorry that you are facing these issues. Please share following details to help us fix this issue -

(1) What is the resolution of video clips used in the project ? Are you using 4K clips as well ?

(2) While saving the video to gallery, do you get some error or does the progress bar get struck ?

(3) Are you using wi-fi or mobile data for syncing the projects to Cloud ?

(4) Are you facing this issue even for a project with lesser number of clips?

Also, can you please try restarting the device and creating the project again.

Please note that uploading media only happens while the project is open and the app is active. If you close the project or switch to another app, the upload process stops.

Thanks,

Bronwyn

• 4. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
                kirker Level 4

Hey Rosalyn!

Were you able to find success with your export? If not, please respond to Bronwyn's post above. Thanks very much!

-Kathleen

• 5. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
                  aqxsia

Hi Bronwyn

I am trying to save a video to my gallery; the video gets stop halfway and the app doesnt respond after that. Tried restarting and signing in again. But still the same results.

The video I am trying to save has running length of 1:47 minutes and include 24 small clips

1) What is the resolution of video clips used in the project - 1080p

(2) While saving the video to gallery, do you get some error or does the progress bar get struck ? - No error message

(3) Are you using wi-fi or mobile data for syncing the projects to Cloud ? I have wifi but didnt try syncing the projects to client.

(4) Are you facing this issue even for a project with lesser number of clips? Didnt try

Please help.

Thanks

Aqs

• 6. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
                    bronwyn-lewis Adobe Employee

Hi Aqs,

Are you on iOS or Android? What device and OS are you running? This will help us troubleshoot with you better!

Thanks,

Bronwyn

• 7. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
                      aqxsia Level 1

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for the reply.

Its an android phone, vivo V1 - Full phone specifications

Thanks

Aqs

• 8. Re: Video wont' publish/share or save
                        manish.prasad Adobe Employee

Hi Aqs,

Have you tried to export the same project to 720p? You could change the resolution at Preferences -> Resolution.

Best regards,

Manish