11 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2016 3:00 PM by A.T. Romano

premiere 10 elements

Leonardo Antonio Di Chiar

I uninstalled premiere elements 10 and now when I insert the installation DVD to reinstall the installation does not start. What should I do??

I have Windows 7 64bit

Thank you so much for those who help me

[Asking in the correct forum helps... Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

• 1. Re: premiere 10 elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Do you have the purchased serial number for your Premiere Elements 10 on Windows 7 64 bit?

If so, please download and install free installation files for your product and insert your purchased serial number into them during the installation.

Other downloads

But, be aware that, if you have Premiere Elements 10 on a computer which uses NVIDIA GeForce video card/graphics card, you have a serious problem which we need to discuss.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE10: NVIDIA Video Card Driver Roll Back

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: premiere 10 elements
            Leonardo Antonio Di Chiar Level 1

Thanks'll let you know ... then the DVD in my possession is not good !!

• 3. Re: premiere 10 elements
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Thank you for the reply.

If the installation disc is damaged, but you have the purchased serial number, those free downloaded installation files should work for you.

As your schedule permits, we will be watching for your progress. Please do not hesitate to ask if there are problems along the way.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: premiere 10 elements

Thanks for the valuable advice. I solved the problem by following him suggestions.

The strange thing is that the DVD of installation has been used only once, and I never will be able spiegocome damage or perhaps can 'only be used as first installation?

According to her if I switch to full version adobe premiere elements 14 on my Windows 7 system otterei benefits?

Anyway thank you very much for your cooperation.

• 5. Re: premiere 10 elements
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Great news that you have solved your Premiere Elements installation problem.

The original installation disc should be able to be used more than once. It is difficult to say what the cause of its failure.

Sometimes it is not the disc, but rather the burner into which it the disc is inserted.

If you do decide that you are interested in Premiere Elements 14, please download and install the free 30 day tryout of 14 to determine if it is compatible with your computer environment and project goals. Then make your decision on buy or not. There is a marked difference between 10 and 14 in workspace layout and features. If you work with DV and HDV capture firewire, that feature is gone from 14 as well as 13. I can point to other differences between 10 and 14 if you want. The tryout is full featured and should be of valuable to you in making your program decision.

Best wishes

ATR

• 6. Re: premiere 10 elements

Dear I.N. Roman,

I am here again to tell you that I have a new problem with the premiere.

Today in the open the program language is changed. It is no longer the Italian but English.

How do I restore the Italian language?

Thanks for your concern!

Leonardo

• 7. Re: premiere 10 elements
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Uninstall of the program, followed by reinstall with correct country and language is the only way I know to do this.

I am not sure what caused the Premiere Elements 10 Windows 7 64 bit language change from Italian to English.

For the reinstall, please use those Adobe Other Download files for your Premiere Elements 10 on Windows 7 64 bit and your purchased serial number. During the installation (from start to finish) find and set all the opportunities for language and country choice.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html

Please see section for Premiere Elements 10/Language Italian/Operating system 64 bit.

As your schedule permits, we will be watching for your results.

Best wishes

ATR

• 8. Re: premiere 10 elements

I took your advice. I uninstalled the premiere and I installed it for the umpteenth time.

I'd love to understand why it works so well for a period of time. I can elaborate videos with ease and the system responds well without locking up. For example yesterday I developed a video without difficulty. Today the premiere did not start the first time. On the second attempt to start the game is the interface with the English language, but yet I could not upload the files I needed to do the video.

However, it is quite a mystery ... this program will change at the end !!

Thanks cmunque for availability.

• 9. Re: premiere 10 elements
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Thank you for the follow up information.

When English instead of Italian appeared in the workspace and you could not import files, could you still see the workspace to get to Help Menu? If yes, do you remember if Help Menu/included Sign In or Sign Out?

If Help Menu includes Sign In, that means that the program has become "Deactivated". If Help Menu includes Sign Out, you should be working with an "Activated" program.

When you close your project, how are you closing them? Are you closing them

a. File Menu/Exit

b. The X close button

or

c. Help Menu/Sign Out?

Please update on your progress when you have time.

Thank you.

ATR

• 10. Re: premiere 10 elements

I always use the close button X

• 11. Re: premiere 10 elements
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Thanks for the additional information.

I hope that there is not another time for you with this language change. If it happens again, please try to note the circumstances around the happening of the language change event.

Best wishes

ATR