3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2016 11:20 PM by Nanaky

migrated books don't show up

monica4567

Hi,

I just downloaded the new version of ADE to my new Windows laptop. I transferred old files, so ADE said it "detected books from an older version" and that it would migrate them. It seemed to work, but my Library shows only the intro document for ADE. My books aren't there. Is there something I need to do? Should I reinstall?

Thank you,

Monica

• 1. Re: migrated books don't show up
          Nanaky Level 5

You should found the eBooks under My Digital Edition under your Documents. Try to open this. Good Luck.

• 2. Re: migrated books don't show up
            monica4567 Level 1

No, this did not work.

If I use Explorer to go to My Documents, I see, in the Digital Editions

folder, the files for the ebooks - the annotations, whatever that is,

thumbnails, etc - but the book files are not.

When I open DE on my old computer, My Library shows all my books. But if I

go to Add Books, and navigate to the folder, it doesn't find any ebook

files.

In Info, it shows the path to the epub file, but that seems to be wherever

I uploaded it from, like my Desktop. The files aren't on my Desktop

anymore. So I don't know where the actual epub files are to transfer them

to my new computer. That's what I need to know.

Sent from my Note 5

• 3. Re: migrated books don't show up
              Nanaky Level 5

Normal you should have the files in this order. Have you check all Subfolder on the old Device?