0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 1:52 PM by m@ximus

I created a nice banner 468x60 in FlashVortex, I downloaded it and got it here safe. It is a file "SWF" that runs correctly on the "Adobe Flash Player 11". Installed "Adobe Professional CS6" hoping to convert it easily into GIF. The problem IS NOT THE CON

m@ximus

I created a nice banner 468x60 in FlashVortex, I downloaded it and got it here safe. It is a file "SWF" that runs correctly on the "Adobe Flash Player 11". Installed "Adobe Professional CS6" hoping to convert it easily into GIF. The problem IS NOT THE CONVERTION...But before any conversion, the CS6 file OPENS NOT PROPERLY with texts and original banner colors, leaving only the "animation" grayscale. Nothing else. I saw many tutorials around here where people explain HOW TO CONVERT but already opening the files correctly (it seems to me that using the CS3) as if it were the easiest thing in the world. The principle now want JUST OPEN THE CORRECT FILE, then to think of conversion. Can someone help me? Does anyone know any Adobe community in Brazil?