3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2006 12:40 PM by Newsgroup_User

Output folder URL not sticking

Nelson
      In the Flex Build Path setting for my Flex project, I set the Output folder and Output folder URL. It appears that the Output folder URL is not getting saved when I shut down and reopen Flex Builder. The Output folder is sticking, but I need to respecify the Output folder URL each time I fire up Flex Builder.
        • 1. Re: Output folder URL not sticking
          Level 7
          Hi Nelson-

We know about this issue internally and have already fixed it for the
          general release.

David
          Software Engineer, Flex Builder 2

Nelson wrote:
          > In the Flex Build Path setting for my Flex project, I set the Output folder and
          > Output folder URL. It appears that the Output folder URL is not getting saved
          > when I shut down and reopen Flex Builder. The Output folder is sticking, but I
          > need to respecify the Output folder URL each time I fire up Flex Builder.
          >
          • 2. Re: Output folder URL not sticking
            mgbaron
            I'm getting stuck on this issue as well.

In the meantime, is there a parameter I can add to my .actionscriptProperties file that will make the output folder when I close FlexBuilder?
            • 3. Re: Output folder URL not sticking
              Level 7
              The attribute name in .actionScriptProperties is "rootURL", but I just tried
              manually inserting it there, and unfortunately, it looks like beta 3 ignores it.

- Mike Morearty
              Developer, Flex Builder team
              http://www.morearty.com/blog

mgbaron wrote:
              > I'm getting stuck on this issue as well.
              >
              > In the meantime, is there a parameter I can add to my .actionscriptProperties file that will make the output folder when I close FlexBuilder?