1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 9, 2016 12:38 AM by Mylenium

    cineware AE question

    Arrakis Level 1

      Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 4.37.02 pm.pngIs it possible to do what I have depicted in the image attached in After effects? Its seems like a simple thing but I have tried and cannot seem to figure out how this is done.  I understand how to use the compositing tag to extract a solid but how do I use a shape layer and how do I place the shape layer between my two cubes?  If this is possible can someone please explain to me in steps how to go about this.