• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter video express 11.0 setup help - Plan

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just purchased a personal subscription to Presenter video express 11.0 on my work machine.

My employer has installed products but I have chosen to subscribe to this app. At the installation stage it is only allowing me to do a trial or enter in a serial number, not do the auto authorisation that I anticipated my subscription would accomplish.

I have run through all of the trouble shooting I can find (it was claiming that my PC was offline, but that is now gone).

Is this because the adobe presenter app is a product and the video express is a plan?

Not sure what else to do, currently still working in trial mode.

Thanks for your time.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Presenter‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have sent you a private message. Please respond back and we will fix it for you. Alternatively you can also contact support via chat @ Chat with an Expert

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources