1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 9, 2016 5:09 AM by A.T. Romano

Premier Elements 14

vacation1997 Level 1

Hi, I have had a few emails from A.T.Ramano about with a premier elements 14 first question does it work with windows 10? It seems from reviews in the UK that there several issues with this program. I have downloaded new drivers for Nvida x960 video card re downloaded windows 10, quick time 7.76  the cleaner starts every time computer is turned on. I have tried loading the dick with out all spyware,antivirus and firewalls on and off even tried with no connections to internet but still premier comes up with the same faults., I even tried downloading a trial version from adobe but still no joy. What is next.

[discussion locked (double posting), please continue here: What is error [..\..\Src\Directory Registry.Cpp-283]]

• 1. Re: Premier Elements 14
          A.T. Romano Level 7

vacation1997

The following appears to be the existing thread which you are following up on

What is error [..\..\Src\Directory Registry.Cpp-283]

Are you still having problems with both Premiere Elements 14/14.1 and Photoshop Elements 14/14.1?

I have both programs on Windows 10 Home 64 bit, and they are work well. Have you gone over the System Requirements for Premiere Elements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/system-requirements.html

Since it has been a while since we exchanged information, please confirm the problem at the present time. When does the program fail...

a. You can get to the Welcome Screen but the program goes no further when you hit Video Editor or try to open a project from there?

b. You get beyond the Welcome Screen and into the workspace, but your program fails when you import your movie or photo files?

In the troubleshooting, please work with the Internet connection on and go back to QuickTime 7.7.8. Recent work with QuickTime 7.7.8 and Windows 10 suggests that there is now no problem with the two when it is downloaded and installed from the Apple web site instead of trying to update it from the QuickTime player Help Menu installed on the computer.

Please continue in this thread.

Thank you.

ATR