What program are you using?
I'm using ADE 4.5
1 person found this helpful
- Close all applications.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
- Select the Adept key.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
- Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
- In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.
- quit Adobe Digital Editions.
- Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize
Thanks for your reply. But there's still a problem.
According to step 6 I should select "Export". But there are only two choices I can make: Activation and Device.
You have any idea?
Van : email@example.com
Datum : 11/01/2016 09:20
Aan : firstname.lastname@example.org
Onderwerp : what should I do when a pop up tells met "error! Check activation?"
Nanaky created the discussion
"what should I do when a pop up tells met "error! Check activation?""
To view the discussion, visit: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8377476#8377476
Export the complete Folder Adept Folder.