- Could you check if there are collections/Images in Lightroom web.Check it Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Sign out of Lightroom mobile and sign back in.
- Rename the Sync.lrdata File to Sync.Lrdata.old
You can find the sync.lrdata file here:
- On Mac it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
- On Win it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata
- Once done Restart Lightroomshould try to reconcile your local synced data and the cloud synced data.
Let us know if that helps
Ok I have done that, But it has deleted my catalog off my iPad. ;/
Lightroom mobile do not have any catalogs. It just syncs the uploaded data to Lightroom Desktop catalog,
Open Lightroom on your Desktop.
Then start the sync again
This will start uploading your Collections.
Ok, but I was on Holiday and I had all my photos on my iPad.
I was trying to Sync them back to Desktop, not from desktop to iPad.
Now they are all gone from my mobile device, and my adjustments.
Delete the Current Sync.lrdata and rename the old one back to original.
Then sign back to Lightroom mobile
No, There is still nothing on my iPad. It seems to have lost the photos and there adjustments.
after a few sign outs on Mac and iPad. it says it's Syncing going, but I still don't see any photos on the iPad.