Please follow the below steps.
Go to Lightroom Preferences from the Edit menu
Click on Performance tab
Uncheck the Graphics Processor
Let us know if that helps.
It wont let me. I click on it and then the same thing happens. LR freezes and "Not responding" shows up again.
you may be on to something
If you are using Windows Machine.
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps