1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2009 5:52 AM by Newsgroup_User

Searching the Flex General Discussion returns cf error

jeffreypritchard
      Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone from Adobe can help me out here because if I enter a search into the Search field in the general discussion, I get a cold fusion error . If necessary I can send a screenshot of what I get, but I can't seem to search the 'Flex General Discussion' for anything without getting an error telling me to contact the website administrator, of which I have no idea who that is, or how to find them on the site.

I'm a designer/devloper who works alone and I really depend on these resources to help me along when I need help, but not being able to search the forum is becoming a real problem.

If this type of post should be done somewhere else, I apologize, but I have no idea how to contact the site administrator for the Flex Developer Center.

Thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: Searching the Flex General Discussion returns cf error
          Level 7

"jkpritchard" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:glsa8c$15g$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > I'm hoping someone from Adobe can help me out here because if I enter a
          > search
          > into the Search field in the general discussion, I get a cold fusion error
          > . If
          > necessary I can send a screenshot of what I get, but I can't seem to
          > search the
          > 'Flex General Discussion' for anything without getting an error telling me
          > to
          > contact the website administrator, of which I have no idea who that is, or
          > how
          > to find them on the site.
          >
          > I'm a designer/devloper who works alone and I really depend on these
          > resources
          > to help me along when I need help, but not being able to search the forum
          > is
          > becoming a real problem.
          >
          > If this type of post should be done somewhere else, I apologize, but I
          > have no
          > idea how to contact the site administrator for the Flex Developer Center.

I always use the Advanced Search, which sort of works.