If you had a previous catalog, you need to find this catalog file, and then in Lightroom 4.4 use File->Open Catalog. Use your operating system's search feature to search all hard disks for files whose name ends with .LRCAT
- Please Run Lightroom as an Administrator.
- Open the Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Lightroom folder.
- Right-click on the Lightroom.exe file.
- Choose Run as administrator.
2. While starting Lightroom, hold down the Ctrl key (Win)
- This will present a dialog allowing you to choose the catalog you want to open.
- See if you can find your catalog there
- Select your catalog, check "Test the integrity of this catalog" and click Open.
Let us know if that helps.
Thank you very much dj_paige. Now I got my fotos back and can work on them.