1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 1:52 PM by A.T. Romano

film menu - wrong formatted text after opening again

Josoj

I created film and film menu. I formatted text in menu. I burn bluray. Everything was OK. After few days i decided to change something in film menu. When I open film menu all text was wrong formatted. It was different fonts, there was not CR. I had to remove film menu and create it again. What happened, how to avoid that situation?

Example in attached picture.

adobe1.jpgadobe2.jpg

• 1. Re: film menu - wrong formatted text after opening again
          A.T. Romano Level 7

josoj

This is a known Premiere Elements 13/13.1 menu issue when you are dealing with more than one line of text.

Please confirm what version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system.

The only way found so far to get the end product to have the 3 lines of text title for the menus in the end product is to customize the Movie Menu theme in the Movie Menu customization area of the project, do not save close the project at that point, and then do the burn to. Full details are found in Item 19 at

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discoveries

The problem is resolved in Premiere Elements 14/14.1, but remains in Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

Please consider, and then let us know if the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR