There are many situations when an important mail gets deleted accidentally from the Gmail inbox. However, due to the user friendly design of Gmail it is very easy to recover those deleted mails with few steps.
Method 1: recovering mail in web-based email.
- Open Gmail into your browser.
- To the right corner of the page you will see “Trash” folder under “Level” section.
- Open Trash.
- Find the mail or mails you want to recover using search box located at upper section of the Gmail page.
- Select the mails.
- Click on the “move to” icon at the top bar and select “inbox” from the dropdown menu.
Method 2: recovering mails in a client-based mailing system
Many users access Gmail with a client emailing system such as outlook. It is very easy to recover deleted mails in outlook if you are using Gmail with outlook.
- Open Outlook
- In the right corner check for folder list.
- Click on “deleted items”
- Find the mail in the deleted items folder.
- Right click on the mail you want to recover.
- Select “move”, then select “inbox” from the drop down menu.
- Click ok.
The above 2 methods are applicable only if mails were deleted temporarily from your inbox which means the mails were moved to Trash folder. If the mails are deleted permanently means if they are deleted from Trash folder itself then it is not possible to recover those mails.
If you are finding it difficult to recover your deleted mails back to inbox then you can take more assistance from Google support. Google support is accessible via email, chat and toll free number. To contact support via email and chat services you will need to use online contact support form available from support pages. If you want quicker solution than you can dial your country specific gmail helpline phone number to speak with a support adviser for recovering deleted messages. The helpline numbers are toll free and available 24x7 to provide you the best technical help
Conclusion : so that at easyfixservice.com this is the short notification for the user guidance if they need help for gmail they can just ask any question by dialling on Gmail Technical Support Phone Number online service