10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 8:37 AM by Obi-wan Kenobi

Using GREP to style a caption

fidgetyfishPLATFORM

I have several captions to style and I've figured out how to style certain parts of the cation automatically but others are proving too difficult. This is a typical caption, "

Right:- he yard at Dresden Friedrichstadt was completed in May 1894 and operated on a continuously falling grade with a particularly steep fall from the reception sidings to the classification tracks. Initially brakemen were employed to wind the brakes down on wagons as they were shunted onto the slope into the sorting sidings, but in 1928 the yard was modernised and converted to rope operated hump (similar to that which survived into the 1990s at Chemnitz Hilbersdorf). As the Second World War drew to a close, the yard was almost completely destroyed by Allied bombing and it took several years to rebuild it in the then German Democratic Republic. The retarder equipment was supplied by the USSR and primary rail brakes were supplemented by entry retarders to each track, fashioned as screws lying alongside the running rail. It was one of the busiest yards on the Reichsbahn handling 5000 wagons every day through its 34 sorting sidings. By the time of this view taken from the hump control tower in 1992, throughput had fallen to 1600 wagons a day as a result of a drastic fall in wagonload traffic after the reunification of Germany in 1989. The hump ceased operation in 2009 and by 2015 the sorting sidings were used to store surplus wagons, with freight trains marshalled in the 20 reception sidings to the East of the old hump yard. (M. Rhodes)

Can you see the (M.Rhodes) at the end, I want to style this automatically at a bold italic and I thought I'd sorted it with \(.*?\) but this also picks up the (similar to that which survived into the 1990s at Chemnitz Hilbersdorf) further up the caption and I don't want it to do that. Can anyone help and point me in the right direction?

Sarah