Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download ascm files from library to kobo glo

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I upgraded to Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 last week. I can no longer put epub books from my local library on my kobo glo. ADE 4.5 freezes. I get a message that  reads "Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." But that never happens.

My computer is using Windows 7.

Please help me fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Click on the Digital Edition and run as Admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2016 Oct 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went to Kobo help about this and they said kobo works best on ADE 3.0. That might help you. I uninstalled 4.5, reinstalled 3.0 and all my books are listed but I can't open any of them. It says I don't have permission. But the computer and the reader say they're authorized so I don't know what's happening. It used to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines