Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this came up when I downloaded my books E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Then this is the problem. You eBook are linked with the empty authorize. Ask the Reseller/Library of the eBook for a new Download without a authorize so that can linked with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you authorize digital Edition with your Adobe ID before you open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then this is the problem. You eBook are linked with the empty authorize. Ask the Reseller/Library of the eBook for a new Download without a authorize so that can linked with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

I purchased an ebook from Informit.com.  I was unable to read the acsm file.  Their support said I needed to create an adobe id acct and then download the free adobe digital edition software of which they sent me the links.  The book is for work and my work id didn't have admin rights to download the ADE, so I had the helpdesk tech download the software under his work ID.  I was able to read the book.  Went home over weekend and was unable to open the book and kept receiving the  e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user.  Monday had the same tech open the ADE software with his ID and was able to view the book.  At the end of the day we removed the ADE software, from recycle bin, regedit, etc.  redownloaded with my work ID (they granted the id with admin rights so i could download the software.)  Unable to read the book, received same error message.  erased adobe authorization from computer, readded, deleted everything, re-installed, deleted ebook, redownloaded, did everything possible to no avail.

Reached out to Informit, they sent me a number for adobe.  contacted adobe and they said they don't support their FREE software.  Talk about a fn'ing run around.  My conclusion if this can't get resolved is to never, ever, purchase an ebook associated with adobe reader.

Hopefully, someone can help.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you the same Adobe ID used on your Home PC how in your Work your Help Desk? Or has the Halp Desk work without a adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I just started my Tolino and wanted to get the free libary service on it, so I created the Adobe ID but I get always the error if I want to start reading. Any Idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You has authorize his reader with your ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines