• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check activation

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows version 10 and have just installed the newest version of ADE. I have registered myself and authorised the PC. When I try to download a ebook I got an error named Check activation. Has anybody a clue? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi eijky,

Please try de authorizing and then re authorize(do this only if you remember your ID and password). Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi eijky,

Please try de authorizing and then re authorize(do this only if you remember your ID and password). Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very very much Aadesh, that have helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have a similar problem to the original post. I've just installed Digital Edition 4.5 on a Windows 10 system, and I'm getting the "Error: Check Activation!" message.

However, when try to de-authorize as suggested I get the following error:

"Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try again after some time."

I've been trying on and off for several days now and I always get this message.

I don't know if it's relevant, but when I installed DE 4.5 it said it had detect a previous version and was importing my ebooks and settings. I haven't used Digital Editions for a while so the previous version must have been several years old, and would have been installed before I ungraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Any help appreciated.

Hugh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines