3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 11:14 PM by wobertc

How do you display only photos with red label?

Firislander Level 1

I thought I knew how to do this, but I can't seem to figure it out. How do you display on photos with a red label.

Thank you in advance for any help with this.

Firislander.

• 1. Re: How do you display only photos with red label?
          Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Hi Firislander,

Please assign a label to any image.

And then from the Filter Bar, please click on Attribute, and then click on Red Color.

Then you will only see the images with Red Label.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Tanuj

• 2. Re: How do you display only photos with red label?
            Firislander Level 1

Hi Tanuj,

I have a group of 800 photos showing in my Library window. 264 of which have a red label, the rest have no color label. When I click on Attribute-Red Color, the Red are grouped together and all the other photos remain together in the window. Is there no way to not see the other non-labeled photos? Also, any photo that has virtual copies shows those copies right along with the one copy which has a red label. Is there any way to not view the copies.

Thank you again, Tanuj.

Firislander

• 3. Re: How do you display only photos with red label?
              wobertc Adobe Community Professional

ScreenShot279.jpg

The "Attribute" filter for color label has buttons that 'toggle'  on/off.   Click "on" - click "off".

When a color filter is "on" it shows with a white stroke border- as blue shown in the screen-clip.

*You can toggle more than one color "on".  So click both red and blue, you will see all images labelled colors red and blue.

The Dark Grey button means "All images WITHOUT a color label".  So if this button is toggled "on" you would see images without a color label AS WELL AS the color labelled images.   eg. Blue + No Color Label.

ScreenShot280.jpg

Likewise you can 'toggle' on/off- Originals, Virtual Copies, Movies.

This screen shot will only show Virtuals.  And with the Blue Label 'on',  You will see only Virtuals with Blue label.

And if you click the "Padlock" to 'close' it, the filter settings lock, remaining operative, and do not cancel if you view other folders of images.

1 person found this helpful