2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2016 3:24 PM by 28530378

my video doesnt render right

When ever i render my video it doesnt render right, it just skips frames when its done "rendering" Im using a windows 7 laptop with good settings: AVI settings a so on. I have a 64bit laptop but it doesnt render correctly if you want a video of what happens when i render ill send you one. Just please tell me how to fix this!

• 1. Re: my video doesnt render right
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you are using the render cue  and the default output module settings then you are rendering a lossless file not designed for playback. You need to study up on rendering. You should be using the Adobe media encoder her and choosing H.264  to render an MP4 using one of the default templates. The only time you should mess with render settings is when you know exactly what and why you are doing what you are doing with the settings.

• 2. Re: my video doesnt render right
            28530378 Level 1

thanks for the reply but im trying to render a template for an intro and it didnt come out right like the way its ment to i used Cenima 4D to render it and it worked but when i take it to adobe after effects cc it didnt render right. I followed what the guy said but it didnt render right and the settings hes using im using also but its not rendering