1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2016 5:10 AM by A.T. Romano

I can't upload my modified Film to Youtube with Premiere Elements 13. What can I do??

alexk24850998

I can't upload my modified Film to Youtube with Premiere Elements 13. What can I do??

The Programm Crashs down.

• 1. Re: I can't upload my modified Film to Youtube with Premiere Elements 13. What can I do??
          A.T. Romano Level 7

alexk

What computer operating system is involved with your Premiere Elements 13? Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

The first troubleshooting is to determine if you can export your Timeline content to an AVCHD.mp4 file save to the computer hard drive and then upload that file from there to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Other considerations...what is the duration of the upload? Be aware that the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature has a 15 minutes limit. Even if you have an extended time account at YouTube, that extended account cannot be used in the Premiere Elements built in feature.

Have all the YouTube presets been downloaded when you tried to use the feature? Does Facebook and Vimeo work for you?

We can talk about other factors based on the details in your reply.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask?

Thank you.

ATR