• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language question in Runtimes / Reader Distribution Agreement

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support pointed me to the forum for this question. We are distributing Adobe Flash to our company PCs. Per Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe we are now required to have a license to do so. 3.2(a) of the license specifies we can make one copy on a file server for distributing within our intranet. We will use a file server in each location to distribute to the PCs at that location. The language appears to permit as each file server will have one copy of the software. I'd like to clarify this is acceptable. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am forwarding your question to the appropriate team.  I'll post a reply/update when I have an update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines