The whys for burner not recognized by Premiere Elements burn to are not easy to determine.
We can go through some of the whys to troubleshoot
1. Determine if ISO Image works for your burn to DVD-VIDEO on DVD to assure that the basic burn software is functioning.
Some would encourage you to take the ISO Image to disc with a 3rd party software to get your end product on DVD disc.
2. Recently I overcame the problem Premiere Elements on Windows 10 64 bit by giving the burner drive a different drive letter further down the alphabet.
3. What has worked on several occasions is the uninstall, free ccleaner run through, reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled.
4. Do you have access to an external burner to try for comparison?
5. What other burn software or burners do you have on this computer?
Please consider. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.
Turns out It was Windows 10 and Drivers that Caused the issues.