• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Default Topics?

New Here ,
May 16, 2006 May 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within our application, we have a separate HTML page that opens for Actuate reports. It has a link for a help file that we would like to use, plus a help link for the application itself. Is it possible to have a single help file that opens into two separate default topics, depending on which link is selected? For example, if I open the Help file within the application, it will take me to one default topic? If I open the Help file within the Actuate Reports main page, it will take me to another default topic?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia_Tx

Sounds like you are talking about pages showing when you click links from inside an application? If so, it should be easy to accomplish. Not only that, but it's out of your control and falls squarely in the lap of your application developer. The developer simply creates the links as needed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Rick, for your speedy response. I'll readdress this with our developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp