1 person found this helpful
- Could you please let me know the version of Lightroom and Photoshop installed on your computer ?
- Also which operating system are you working on , Windows or MAC ?
- Is the option for Edit in grayed out, are you working on the Original Image or the Smart Preview ?
- Also does the Photoshop application opens or not ?
- Does it happen with all the files in Lightroom or specific ?
I fixed the problem.
Thank you for your help.
I'm having the same problem so I was looking for the answer but I don't see it. It just started today. This workflow always worked perfectly for me up until this morning and nothing was changed. I also can't open images directly in Photoshop. I get a dialog box that says " Could not complete your request as the file was not found". Strange because the image files I try to open are all there and they open in Preview and other non Adobe applications.