1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 18, 2008 9:07 AM by Newsgroup_User

Need Help in Dreamweaver CS3

cin129
      I so desperatly need help with using creating Websites. First of all I should let you know that I was placed in this position becuase the girl before me quit and they had no one else to take over. Dont get me wrong I really do like the software but I feel lost and I have asked several people who do know how to use the program . One person I asked is the webmaster for the area but when I went to her for help she created a new site for us. That was not what I wanted. I wanted a hands on expierience but didnt get it and she always takes over. We even had tech support for a year but this lady was either away or didnt help. I have also asked the surrownding area webmasters for help and havent heard from them either. So I sincerly need help. I am no giving up and I'm determined to figure the program out. So If there are any Angels out there please help.
        • 1. Re: Need Help in Dreamweaver CS3
          Level 7
          The only way to get yourself out of this hole is to forget about learning
          the tool, and concentrate on learning the technology. Study HTML and CSS,
          and you will find that you don't need to learn anything about DW to use it
          effectively.

--
          Murray --- ICQ 71997575
          Adobe Community Expert
          (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
          ==================
          http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          ==================

"birdy2" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gidvs8$gda$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I so desperatly need help with using creating Websites. First of all I
          >should
          > let you know that I was placed in this position becuase the girl before me
          > quit
          > and they had no one else to take over. Dont get me wrong I really do like
          > the
          > software but I feel lost and I have asked several people who do know how
          > to use
          > the program . One person I asked is the webmaster for the area but when I
          > went
          > to her for help she created a new site for us. That was not what I
          > wanted. I
          > wanted a hands on expierience but didnt get it and she always takes over.
          > We
          > even had tech support for a year but this lady was either away or didnt
          > help.
          > I have also asked the surrownding area webmasters for help and havent
          > heard
          > from them either. So I sincerly need help. I am no giving up and I'm
          > determined to figure the program out. So If there are any Angels out
          > there
          > please help.
          >