1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 17, 2016 2:04 PM by A.T. Romano

problème de lecture pendant le montage

francoist16655008

bonjour

quand je suis en train de monter mon film

la lecture s'arrete tout le temps c'est assez énervant...

ca lis 5 seconde et ca se coupe faut que je rappuie tt le temps sur la barre espace...

et meme si j appuie sur la touche "rendu" c'est pas mieux ...

comment faire pour solutionner ca ?????

merci

Hello when I 'm riding my movie Reading stops all the time it's slightly annoying ... ca ca read five seconds and cuts I have rappuie tt time the space bar ... and even if I press the button " rendering " is not better ... how to solve ca ????? Thank you

• 1. Re: problème de lecture pendant le montage
          A.T. Romano Level 7

francoist

What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system?

Is this a "it worked before but not now" or "it never worked before" issue?

What are the properties of your Timeline content? What is your project preset. Please refer to Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio (even if the fields look grayed out).

Now the usual questions...

1. Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

2. How many video cards/graphics cards does your computer use, 1 or 2.

3. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime 7 installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements?

4. Are you running the program as administrator (from user account with administrative privileges)?

5. Please describe your computer and its resources.

Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details in your reply. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR