4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 9:54 AM by MatHayward

Can I use the stock fotos for my business website?

rebeccaw18769136

I would like to use the stock Fotos for our Company website. Is this possible?

• 2. Re: Can I use the stock fotos for my business website?
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

The answer to this will depend on the business, the web site and how the images are being used. Generally, using our images to decorate a business web site is allowed provided that the web site/business is not something that could be perceived as offensive by the model. For example, no adult web sites, tobacco, political campaigns, etc. In addition, the images cannot be used to decorate products being made available for sale through your web site.

Are you able to provide us with specific details of your business and how you intend to use the images? We will be able to provide you with a more accurate answer with more information. Please be sure to refer to the license agreement for specific details on allowable use also.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

1 person found this helpful
          • 3. Re: Can I use the stock fotos for my business website?
            katem83754080

I have a similar question.  I am making websites for a portfolio as I get started in web design.  I'm inventing fictional businesses/people and making websites as though for those businesses.  (Examples would be things like a cupcake bakery, a veterinarian, a violinist advertising for lessons, a wedding website for a fake couple.  They're all inoffensive, and all made up out of my head.)  I hope to have created ten or more of these before I'm done, and have 6--7 of them displayed on my personal portfolio site.  Their purpose is to show my web skills so that I can get a job, or freelance work.  Am I ok using Adobe Stock images I licensed?

• 4. Re: Can I use the stock fotos for my business website?
              MatHayward Adobe Employee

@katem83754080 that sounds like acceptable use as long as you are not selling those sites or templates with the images included. Please refer to the license agreement for specific details on allowable use.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward