• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training simulations failing to wait

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2009 Jan 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created 2 software simulations in Captivate 4. One was demo and the other training. I export them into a Presenter 7 package. When i visit the Presenter generated html page, all the videos just play straight through. I need the training swf to wait for the user to move the mouse and interact.
The swfs play fine when they're alone I can open them and they wait as they should. It's only when I use Presenter 7. I've tried this with Captivate 3 AND 4. I the latest flash player. You can see the problem on the demo at www.teachmemyphone.com/test. The Let Me video (2nd in the list) should stop and wait for interaction. I just blows right through. What can I do to fix this?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2009 Jan 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this :
Keep Controlled by presenter play bar for this SWF unchecked in Manage SWF window and Set slide to be advanced by user in Slide Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2009 Feb 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
that was it! ty!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources