2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2016 1:45 PM by simonw89330652

I am look for a different "fill screen" slide show

simonw89330652

I am look for a different fill screen slide show

1) Fills the screen as best fit without missing any of the original i.e chooses the longest side of the image to fit correct screen side

2) if thee are too few pixels to fit the screen then resize with resampling so it goes to the edges of the biggest side like in the same way as 1)

Quite of a lot of slide show makers do this on Mac & PC

Thank you

Simon

• 1. Re: I am look for a different "fill screen" slide show
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

For Windows PC-

I have used XnView.     XnView Software · XnView

Slideshow is simple with options-

Full Screen (no borders, fills monitor being used) or Fixed pixel size.

Auto play with fixed time or manual change with cursor keys (I use Logitec remote presenter for manual)

Fade transitions

Save slideshow as an ' .exe ' file type that will play on any PC.

• 2. Re: I am look for a different "fill screen" slide show
            simonw89330652 Level 1

Thanks for this - I use a Mac and looking for mac solution in Lightroom. I have many different sources including 35mm slides over 50years old scanned in. All are great in Lightroom except another old camera (not 35mm) and some other imported images. I do have a work around to resize these images in Mac Preview or even use the command line "sips" command. However I was hoping for a built in solution from Lightroom which I thought may have a plugin or something to do what is a simple function found in other similar products. I suppose a batch function calling apple or shell script, but this seems a bit complicated for simple request.

Thank you Simon