I used lightroom's plug-in to import my photos from Aperture. 60 hours later, it says it is done a huge number of photos "failed to copy" The log is 64 pages long. Some of the photos have (possible reasons include asset offline or unsupported, but most of the just say" failure to copy"
Thanks for any and all help!
When I looked at my (lengthy) list of photos that failed to copy, I noticed that they had slashes as part of the names. Check and see if that, or other "illegal" characters could be the problem.
(I also had a huge number -- over half-- of my photos that did not copy, but did not show up in the log. Be sure to check that too!)
I am not impressed with the plug-in.