1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2016 8:50 PM by A.T. Romano

it's not loading the full video

Bluerapid

For some reason, I'm unable to load the full videos I recorded onto the program.  One of them will speed up the visual but keep the audio at normal speed and the other video will only show the first 2 minutes, even though it's an hour long.  I don't know how to fix it and rendering doesn't help at all.

• 1. Re: it's not loading the full video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bluerapid

The answers should be in the details.

1. What version of Premiere Elements, what computer operating system?

2. How are you importing these videos into your Premiere Elements project?

3. What are the properties of these videos - video compression, audio compression (stereo or 5.1 channel), frame size, frame rate, interlaced or progressive, file extension, and pixel aspect ratio? Telling us the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded the video should give us the troubleshooting information that we need. Was the video recorded with a cell phone, iPad, or iPhone or any other device that records with a variable rather than constant frame rate?

4. What is your project preset - See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio even if the fields look grayed out.

Would you say that this is a "it worked before but not now" or "it never worked before" problem.

Please consider and supply details. Please do not hesitate to ask if any questions or need clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR