1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2016 10:06 PM by Derek Cross

Ive created a form but the word submit cant bee seen when I export to acrobat.

purple cat

Hi there, the pics below show (1) a screen grab of form in indesign and (2) in acrobat, I have tried all different ways but I cant see where its not working.it clicks OK its just you cant see the word submit. does anyone know why?

thanks

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 3.14.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-19 at 3.58.15 PM.png

• 1. Re: Ive created a form but the word submit cant bee seen when I export to acrobat.
          Derek Cross Level 6

If it's a button that comes with InDesign, it consists of two layers. Make sure you've put the word on the top layer.

Check your button rollover states - you may need to copy and paste the submit word into the rollover state.

Ensure you delete the default button style and replace it with a Mailto action.

By the way, you seem to be using the radio button shape for tick boxes. I suggest you use square tick boxes for multI-tick choices and round radio buttons when these's only one choice.