7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2018 4:03 PM by kerrieo

Wrong region

CG_PG

Hello, i get a message that in my region the selected software is not available. I try it from diffrent pc´s i get the message in the creativ ecloud when I trie to buy the software. Any Idea?

• 1. Re: Wrong region
          Rayyann Adobe Employee

Hi Dejan,

Kindly refer Purchasing  FAQ: How do I purchase a Creative Cloud membership?

You may also call Adobe Sales Team Refer Adobe | ADOBE SALES - EMEA

Hope it helps !!

Rayyan

1 person found this helpful
          • 3. Re: Wrong region
            kerrieo

I also have the same problem. Even though my profile says I'm in Australia, I am unable to resubscribe as it says I'm in Aruba.  Cannot get as far as the payment page - where the help topic says you can change it.  I am pulling my hair out.  Having to re-subscribe as they accidentally cancelled out subscription 5 months into the contract due to system error and now have to resubscribe at 30% extra cost.  Cannot get help.  I am flabergasted at how unprofessional this organisation is, and dont know what to do. It has set me on a path of looking for alternatives to Adobe.

• 4. Re: Wrong region
              Abambo Adobe Community Professional

kerrieo  wrote

I am pulling my hair out.  Having to re-subscribe as they accidentally cancelled out subscription 5 months into the contract due to system error and now have to resubscribe at 30% extra cost. 

Contact Adobe via Contact Customer Care . They need to reactivate your current subscription...if "they" is Adobe, that should be no problem.

Adobe also needs to look into your profile to see what's wrong.

Re-post to give a status on your progress. If you can't progress one of the friendly ACPs or one of the devoted Adobe staff people will escalate and send help.

• 5. Re: Wrong region
                kerrieo Level 1

You would think so.  I've been appalled with how Adobe have dealt with this - their error. I am still waiting for contact. Have been in touch with Australian Consumer affairs as it seems extremely unfair to charge for a service, cancel half way through for no reason and tell you to re-subscribe at a 30% higher rate.  We are a small business, trying to output production work.  Even if my organisation agreed to pay the inflated rate and extended term for 3 people licences, I am not able to, due to the regional problem. My boss is in disbelief that we have to stump up an additional $2000 for something we have already paid for. My clients (including international IT company) are in disbelief that Adobe could do this.  I had chat with help desk who said all he could do was refund, as he was unable to escalate or intervene in IT matters.  Then sent me a email saying he was on annual leave and to try and get back in  contact with the help desk.  I've tried calling 3 times. I end up on hold after spelling my name 15 times and been cut off each time when they try and transfer to Teams.

• 6. Re: Wrong region
                  Abambo Adobe Community Professional

kerrieo  wrote

I had chat with help desk who said all he could do was refund, as he was unable to escalate or intervene in IT matters.  Then sent me a email saying he was on annual leave and to try and get back in  contact with the help desk.  I've tried calling 3 times. I end up on hold after spelling my name 15 times and been cut off each time when they try and transfer to Teams.

Do you have a case number? I'm asking because I will escalate this and ask Adobe staff to look into this case and they will need the case number (I do not need it!) to look into what happened with your case. Also: Is this the Adobe id that acquired the licenses? What type of license was it (Creative Cloud All Apps or Creative Clouds for teams ...)?

If you have individual licenses, where all cancelled the same? Adobe will need to have the Adobe id's when looking into the case. However do not post your ids here. There is no need for the moment.

When being contacted, pay attention to the STAFF badge and the Adobe logo after the name. Only those people are Adobe staff. When you get e-mail, Adobe staff has an Adobe e-mail (no gmail, hotmail or similar).

• 7. Re: Wrong region
                    kerrieo Level 1

my case is

ADB-3190473-C5W4 . Do you work for adobe?   Why are you the first person to look at my issue? I would appreciate any help you can steer my way. We had 3 people on full creative Cloud, deployed as team. I was not the administrator, when deployed.  I  have asked to be made the administrator, so I can sort this out,  but still no response on that either.