• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to auto-send without user intervention

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to send agreement using Salesforce Apex without user intervention. Also we are using Conga to do document merge and as part of the same request I would like to send document.

Based on the documentation provided by Conga I am using ESSVBA=1 but still agreement is created and remains in the Draft state rather than being sent. Any help please if anyone have tried to achieve something similar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any luck ?  I'm trying to achieve the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No,unfortunately.

According to Conga there is bug that they are currently working on , although they say they don't support Apex. Not sure when its going to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for feedback

I'm looking if I can send out a doc to be signed by using Conga Conductor (workflow driven, using SFDc WF)

Trying to get feedback from adobe on this one (t see if this might possible) but it seems impossible to get feedback from adobe ...

lead comes in, workflow detects this and launches Conga (conductor)  to prefill a contract with lead-data, email to lead to be signed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to adobe tempate > uncheck Auto send field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines