6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 9:48 AM by thomasr78970711

when using Presenter 11 with Powerpoint 2013, the dialog boxes are so small, they're unreadable

thomasr78970711 Level 1

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, with a Windows 10 operating system.  I'm working in PowerPoint 2013 - the dialog boxes that pop-up are SO small that the text is barely readable.  The size of the PowerPoint slide I'm viewing is fine -- it's only the dialog boxes that are minuscule.  Is there some setting I can change to make the dialog box size (and text) larger?  I don't need to make everything larger -- just the dialog boxes and the text inside them.

I already checked with Microsoft -- and since it just seems to be a problem with Adobe, they said its not their issue.   http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-powerpoint/dialog-boxe s-are-too-small-to-read-while-…

This also happened when using Microsoft Edge while I was in contact with Adobe support.  See all attached screen shots.  So -- it seems like an issue with Adobe products, not just with Presenter & Powerpoint.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

screen shot 3.jpgscreen shot 2.jpgscreen shot 1.jpg