• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 output does not start on iPad/ MacBook (Presenter 11)

Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

all of my HTML5 outputs won't work on a MacBook (El Capitan) and/ or iPad and iPhone (iOS 9.2).

I uploaded the complete output folder and its subfolders to a regular webspace, e.g. http://www.example.com/html5test/index.htm, but all I see when opening that page are the 4 animated loading squares and the words "Adobe Presenter" - nothing will happen otherwise.

I tried outputs with or without video/ audio, but to no avails. The Adobe help pages wouldn't solve this problem as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Oliver

(I posted the same question on connectusers.com)

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blik,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Does your published HTML5 output work fine for Windows?

Also request you to kindly share your published output folder with me using drop box (zhussain@adobe.com).

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds similar to the issue being described here: Problem with HTML5 output

It may be worth checking to see if there is a missing js file and possibly work with Zeeshan to see if there is a correlation between what is being done in all your presentations to cause this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have got the same result.

My system: Windows 10, Office 2016, Chrome and Firefox, Presenter11; all packets are uptodate.

I created a simple PPT with only two slides, a publish to HTML leads to the same output Blik described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please zip your Projects's published output folder and send it to me using drop box. (zhussain@adobe.com)

Also go to "File" menu on your PowerPoint, select "Account" option and then click "About PowerPoint".

Share the screenshot of the dialog box which opens stating the PowerPoint version.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, link sent to you,

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaus,

I have got your mail.

Please give me some time to figure this out. I will try to get it resolved ASAP and get back to you.

Thanks for your Patience.

Regards,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaus,

I have sent you a separate mail on your email id providing the fix details.

Kindly verify if the fix is working for you and please mark this answer as correct if it works fine.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell everyone what the fix is?  We're having a similar problem.  Everything plays fine on windows or android products.  But some of the presentations will not play properly on an IPad.  The "play" button is invisible -- although, if you press in the middle of the screen where it should be -- sometimes the presentation will play.  We need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I tried opening the link you provided but I am unable to launch the html5 output and hence, cannot debug it.

Could you please zip your published output folder and share it with me using drop box.(zhussain@adobe.com)

Also please provide below mentioned details-

• Presenter Version used to create the project.
  • OS in use
  • PowerPoint version along with the architecture type (32-bit/64-bit)

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources