3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2016 8:15 PM by Mohit Goyal

Lightroom suddenly stopped importing photos

ACphoto

I can't get Lightroom to import all of my photos anymore. I was importing 200 photos off my memory card, and all but the last 10 photos imported. I tried to import them again, but got an error message stating that no photos were found. I was able to successfully import them onto my computer without using Lightroom, but when I tried to import them into Lightroom from the files within my computer, Lightroom gave me the same error message that no photos were found.

I thought perhaps my memory card was corrupted (especially because my camera often doesn't recognize that there is a card in it when in fact it is), so I bought a new one. I tried to import new photos into Lightroom and it only imported half of the photos at which point the progress bar froze halfway across. I left it for hours, and was able to cancel it. Additional attempts to import have given me the same results.

Here is additional information:

Canon 60D (multiple lenses)

Lightroom 5.7

Windows 10

And I have tried rebooting.

I haven't been able to find any information through my searches and would appreciate any suggestions and advice. Thanks!