Please Import two new images to Lightroom Mobile, do some adjustment on the first image and long press on it to do the copy settings.
Go to the second image and after a long press wait for 2 to 3 seconds and then select paste settings.
Let us know if that helps.
Thanks for your reply.
So are you saying that you can only copy and paste settings that were made in lightroom mobile, not settings made on the desktop? That would be disappointing.
In any case, I tried as you suggested...
- I loaded new images.
- I made some adjustments to the first one.
- I did a long press and got the menu - now "Copy Settings..." was active, so I chose that, went through to the next pop up dialog and clicked OK.
- I went to the second image and did the long press.
- The menu popped up, but "Copy Settings..." and "Paste Settings..." are greyed out, so I can't paste the settings from the first image.
Mohit's reply lead me to take another look, and I have worked it out.
When you first go to an image and try the long press, the menu pops up with copy and paste greyed out:
Somehow (I don't know the internal mechanism) settings are not yet "active" for this image. What you have to do is click on the sliders icon (). The settings open up, but are initially greyed out themselves. They come live after a few seconds.
Once those settings are live, the Copy and Paste menu items come live on the long press menu:
That is correct..!!
Similar"problem" for me, in IOS version don´t wait 2-3 seconds... for make any adjustment or crop
In Android (Samsung S7), enter for make any crop (wait 2-3 or 4 seconds), enter to adjustment section, and wait again , copy and paste the same
this is "frustrating" for me for fast workflow (edit and send to photo agency)
Short for me english,
If the images come from another device it normally helps to download the assets for Offline use.
Hi , thanks for your response
i don-t understand your answer 100%,
so, the images come from canon dlsr camera
If your photos are not saved locally (offline use) Lightroom mobile takes time to sync the applied setting adjustments via creative cloud.
I find that many users are finding difficulties in using Copy-Paste Settings. Here is a quick guide to it:
In Lightroom there are two kind of assets: One from Lightroom cloud and other stored locally. If images are stored locally, the editable version of image is loaded in just 1 or 2 seconds and then you can use copy paste mechanism. However, when asset is stored in cloud it takes a bit of time depending on size of image (not more than 8-9 seconds though), to present you a editable version of the image and hence you could find a greyed out settings. As a thumb rule you can follow this:
1. Open an image and go to edit module by pressing ()
2. Wait until all the settings have appeared below.
3. Do a long press and click on copy settings.
4. Go to another image where you want to paste settings and open edit module.
5. Again wait until all the settings have appeared.
6. Long press and Paste settings.
P.S. The settings are copied from desktop as well and it requires active internet to load editable version of images when asset is in cloud