Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply to Distribute flash player

Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied and got no response for 2 weeks. Is anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible the email was sent to a spam folder?  In the mean time, I will follow-up with the team that handles the license distribution.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No just replied again today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did forward your issue to the licensing team in Jan, but didn't hear back from them, and forgot to follow-up.  I apologize.

I have emailed the licensing team informing them you have applied again and to ensure you get a reply.  Please post back here if you don't get a reply by middle of next week.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no word and there is a new Flash out today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have followed up with the team again.  I apologize for the delay on this.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Licensing team notified me that an email was sent to you on 08-Dec and on 05-Feb.  They recent the email again today.  Subject is 'Adobe Software Distribution Request - TrackID: 647144-20160205' and the email comes from noreply@adobe.com.  I will private message you the URL to download the files from.  Please search in your spam folder for the email.  It contains the licensing agreement and some other information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation to us. Applied for distribution and never got a reply. Checked spam folders, but nothing there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the name and email address used when applying for the license and I'll escalate to the licensing team.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have forwarded the information to the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to the licensing team, the last time an application was received from the email address you provided was in 2014.  Licenses are valid for one year (12 months).  Please re-apply for a distribution license (http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html‌) and let me know when you do. I'll inform the licensing team to look for your application.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats just not true. I did apply some weeks ago - and now again

//update: and this time got a mail back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update.  I had checked with the Licensing department and they told me your application was approved today.  Thank you for confirming you did receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines