I have a problem with extension manager CC for Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 after a profile corruption on my Windows 8.1 box.
I had to create a new user profile and lost all settings. Fortunately I was still able to access all files in the old profile and also to load the old registriy hive into the new registry. In short I managed to restore all settings for Dreamweaver including extensions and sites. Only the Extension Manager is completely empty. I installed a new extension and it is listed in Extension Manager as well as in Dreamweaver.
Since I am using over 60 Extensions I wouldn't want to manually install them all again especially since they are all there in DreamWeaver.