1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 20, 2016 4:12 PM by Pattie-F

renewed my CC membership, payments made, but all apps and programs disappeared.

colinm37228341

Hi all

I renewed my full CC membership in 6th January this year.  Payment of 45UKP taken by Adobe.  All access to all CC programs has disappeared.  When I sign on it tells me I have a year's membership, yet when I tried to download any program it tells me I have 0 days left of my free trial and I am asked if I want to buy the product. I have contacted Adobe customer support chat, they have no idea what the problem is and so just lie - saying someone will contact me by email and the problem will be resolved in 24 hours.  No-one ever contacts me.

Latest conversation:

Saqib: I will escalate the case to relevant team and our team will contact you via email within 2-3 days  and resolve the issue.

Colin Munro: That's really not good enough. This has been going on for two weeks now. I was told almost a week ago that it had been escalated and someone would contact me. I didn't happen. I have paid for the product and I need to use it now. I need someone to contact me today.

Saqib: Let me check.

Colin Munro: thank you

Saqib: I see that your case is still in process and however I have set an reminder so that our team will contact you within 24 hours.

Saqib: Case number: 0217575866

Colin Munro: In process means nobody has looked at it yet?

Saqib: No, in process means our relevant team is working with the issue and will contact you back as soon as issue is resolved.

Colin Munro: If that was the case then the absolute minimum I would have expected is someone to have emailed me and informed me of that. This is really really poor service. 

Saqib: I apologize for the inconvenience.

Saqib: Since our relevant is still working on the case that is why you didn't got any email.

Colin Munro: I would like one of the team dealing with this to email me now and confirm this please

Saqib: However our relevant team will contact you via email within 24 hours.

Saqib: I assure you that our relevant team will contact you via email within 24 hours.

Of course nothing has been heard from Adobe and I still have no access to the products I am paying for.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Colin