• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi I am trying to use Adobe for the first time. I just comepleted setting up my account and was able to login but I dont where to go from here. How do I set up a new meeting. I dont see any option

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to use Adobe for the first time. I just comepleted setting up my account and was able to login but I dont where to go from here. How do I set up a new meeting. I dont see any option

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does “use Adobe” mean to you and what does “setup a new meeting” mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for your response. I needed to lead a call so I was trying to set up this call and also send the invite to attendees. Upon browsing around, it says I should click on "Create New Meeting" but there's no such option when I log in. Let me know if I am still sounding unclear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe software are you using? What is the meeting related to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I think you may be using Adobe Connect but have somehow posted in the Creative Cloud forums.  Try posting your question in the Connect forum, instead:

Connect General Discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving to connect forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should see a button for creating a new meeting on the home page, or you can click on the Meeting tab of the Connect Central interface. From there you just need to create a meeting room and use the URL to access it whenever you want/need.

There is a tutorial for creating a meeting here: Creating a Meeting in Adobe Connect - Adobe Connect User Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines