This issue occurs normally when the Adobe Folders required to launch Lightroom do not have Read/Write Permissions.
Please follow this article Error changing modules and grant Permissions to required Folders
Here is a Duplicate Thread Lightroom: "An error occurred when attempting to change modules."
Now as you have gone though the Troubleshooting already
You need to ensure that Adobe Folders have Read/Write persimmons.
Follow the steps below to :-
- Go to Folder ~/library/Application Support/Adobe = User Library [ do not miss ~ symbol ]
- Also Go to Folder /library/ Application Support/ Adobe = System Library
- When you open GetInfo option for Adobe folder .
- Make sure to click on '+' symbol , it will open list of user accounts. Add Currently logged in user account and Administrator user account, if it is not added .
Both must have Read and Write access to prevent these kinda issues in future .
- Once you had added both Currently logged in user account and Administrator user accounts and provided Read and Write access.
- Make sure to Click the Gear icon, and select Apply to Enclosed Item.
- Lock and close the Get Info dialog box.
- So that all folders present inside Adobe folder will get Read and Write access.
Let us know if that helps
it helps, thanks