0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2016 2:42 PM by bumples5

Load the html5 and javascript from flash to my website.

bumples5

Hi,

I asked the questions about loading the html5 and javascript files on my site. It is a magazine with issues. It was suggested to load the html5 in a generic way which I did on my default.page. I also loaded the javascript canvas and json spritesheet on the issue.  But, I can't seem to figure out what to write on the javascript that opens the magazine. In the default, I put the info in the head and the body ends with a  <body bmonload. This loads all the pages in the issue plus any animation that is javascript. It also loaded flash on the site. 

After much study and tries, I am wondering if I should just put the html5 and javascript  together on the issue site. I can do that but I still need to write the javascript that will open these files and the page.

Below is a sample of the javascript. I added the formula that I used for flash. I see that it was using html.

// ========================================================================================= ======

// Page 14 - David's House Puzzle

// ========================================================================================= ======

var davidHousePuzzleContainer = null;

var bmDavidHousePuzzle = null;

// Page 18 - Moving Baseball

var movimeBaseball = null;

// Page 23 - Baseball Lotto

var baseballLottoContainer = null;

var bmBaseballLotto = null;

// Load

function BmOnLoad()

{

// settings

bmPageWidth = 578;

bmPageHeight = 680;

bmNextPage = 0;

for(var i = 1; i <= 44; i++)

bmPages[i] = "Issue010/Pages/page-" + ((i < 10) ? ("0" + i) : (i)) + ".jpg";

BmInitialize();

// Index

AddIndexToJumpTo( 1,"Cover");

AddIndexToJumpTo( 2,"Contents");

AddIndexToJumpTo( 5,"Special New Magazine Subscriptions");

// User Feedback

InsertDinamicDivArea(15, "", "", 334, 458, 397, 548, "Issue_UserFeedback(\"Miss Bumples\", true)", "", "", "");

InsertDinamicDivArea(15, "", "", 418, 458, 481, 548, "Issue_UserFeedback(\"Miss Bumples\", false)", "", "", "");

//Page28 THIS WAS THE FLASH THAT I USED===========================================================================

pg28 = "<object classid=\"clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,2,0\" width=\"578\" height=\"680\" id=\"page28\" align=\"middle\"><param name=\"allowScriptAccess\" value=\"sameDomain\"   /><param name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"false\" /><param name=\"movie\" value=\"Issue004/Images/pg28.swf\" /><param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" /><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\" /><param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"#ffffff\" /><embed src=\"Issue004/Images/pg28.swf\" quality=\"high\" wmode=\"transparent\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\"578\" height=\"680\" name=\"pg28\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" /></object>";

pg28Html = InsertDinamicDiv(28,"pg28","", 0, 0, 586, 680, "", "", "", "");

pg28Html.innerHTML =pg28;

========================================================================================= ======

// Page 14 - David's House Puzzle

davidHousePuzzleContainer = InsertDinamicDivArea(14, "davidHousePuzzleContainer", "", 25, 75, 553, 650, "", "", "", "");

bmDavidHousePuzzle = new Puzzle(davidHousePuzzleContainer, 5, 5, "DavidHousePuzzle", 100, 100, 10, 200);

InsertDinamicDivArea(14, "", "", 35, 30, 58, 75, "bmDavidHousePuzzle.Shuffle()", "", "", "");

// Page 23 - Baseball Lotto

baseballLottoContainer = InsertDinamicDiv(23, "baseballLottoContainer", "", 58, 236, 464, 386, "", "", "", "");

bmBaseballLotto = new MemoryGame(baseballLottoContainer, 6, 5, "BaseballLotto", 74, 74, 4, 200);

// Start

BmStart();

}

You can see that Insert DinamicDiv was used and containers. I am using easel so isn't that a container. 

Thank you, I hope you can give me the answer.

Jen

My canvas files sayd pg29_Canvas_Atlas. What is Atlas and do I need that.