Please try following steps depending on your operating system
1) Close all adobe related processes in task manager (Core sync, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. (Right click on adobe folder select properties then click security tab , click edit and select current user you are signed in with , select full control , click apply and then ok)
C://program data (enable view hidden files to see this folder)
C://program files 86x/common files
C://program files 86x/
C://program files/common files
C: //program files/
Navigate to c://programdata/Adobe and rename oobe to oobe.old
Navigate to c://programfiles86x/common files/adobe/ and rename oobe to oobe.old and aamupdator to ammupdator.old and delete Adobe application manager folder
Navigate to c://users/username/appdata/loca/adobe/ and rename aamupdator to aamupdator.old and oobe to oobe.old
Go to control panel/add or remove programs and uninstall creative cloud app
Install creative cloud app from following link https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
And launch it and it should work.
1) Close all adobe related processes in activity monitor (Creative cloud, Core sync, CC , ccx, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)
2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. To navigate click go from menu bar at then click goto.. type /Library/application support/ and click go.
3) To assign the permission right click on adobe folder and click Get info.. A property window will open. Then click on lock symbol to enable editing. Then click + sign to add your username. Then change read only to read and write. Then click gear symbol at the bottom and click apply to enclosed items and click ok.. Proceed to next step then.
3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and rename aamupdator to aamupdator.old and oobe to oobe.old .
4) Navigate to ~/Library/application support /adobe/oobe and rename aamupdator to aamupdator.old and oobe to oobe.old .
5)Open application library and delete creative cloud,
6) open utilities from application library itself and delete Adobe application manager and creative cloud
7) Install creative cloud from following link https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
8) Launch cc app and it should work fine
Yes, it works!! Thanks a zillion.