4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2016 1:49 PM by ernstb79964690

ausgelesene GPS Lokationdaten fest in das Bild übernehmen

ernstb79964690

Hallo Leute

Gut daß ich endlich eine kompetente Stelle habe an die ich mich wenden kann.

Seit Wochen versuche ich die von den GPS-Daten ausgelesenen Orte, Land, Ortsdetails usw. fest in die Bilder zu übernehmen.

Bislang habe ich versucht sie jedesmal einfach einzutippen. Aber bei 28.000 Bildern ist mir das einfach zu aufwändig.

Kann mir jemand sagen wie ich dies automatisiert erhalte.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe

Shivasubramanayam

• 1. Re: ausgelesene GPS Lokationdaten fest in das Bild übernehmen
          johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

Translation: Since weeks I'm trying the places read the GPS data, country, etc to take over local details in the images. So far I've tried it every time just to type in. But this is just too expensive for 28,000 images. Can anyone tell me how I can get this automatically.

Are you asking how to get LR to fill in the Country, State / Province, City, and Sublocation fields automatically based on the GPS coordinates of a photo?  If so, then:

1. Make sure your photos have GPS coordinates. Go to the Metadata panel in Library and select the Location preset to view the coordinates.

2. Make you've set the option Catalog Settings > Metadata > Look Up City, State and Country.

3. Make sure that Address Lookup is not paused:

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 5.20.30 PM.png

• 2. Re: ausgelesene GPS Lokationdaten fest in das Bild übernehmen
            ernstb79964690 Level 1

Hello John

Thanks for the Answer. You interpreteted my Problem only nearly correkt. The next step about is it.

GPS-Daten im Bild.png

All my GPS-Pics have got already the Information from the Internet (like in the Pic up). But they are only temporary in the ITPC´s. With the Pic connected are the Informations, when it is white and errected written, not kursiv. For that I have to make it (till now) for every pic to write in by hand. But now I do not like tot do that manually. Because I have to do that on about 28.000 pics.

And that I want that it makes LR automatically for me. Do you know how?

thanks forward

Shivasubramanyam

• 3. Re: ausgelesene GPS Lokationdaten fest in das Bild übernehmen
              johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

when it is white and errected written, not kursiv. For that I have to make it (till now) for every pic to write in by hand.

Ah, I understand.  This is a badly designed feature of LR.  You can "commit" each field by clicking on the label "Country", "State/Province", etc.:

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 10.33.45 AM.png

This saves retyping each field, but you need to commit each field of each photo.

My Any Tag plugin has a command Commit Locations that will do this automatically for all your photos at once: Any Tag Lightroom Plugin.  That part of the plugin is free.

Many people have complained about this "feature" of LR -- please add your vote and opinion to this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: improve control over reverse-geocoded Location metadata

• 4. Re: ausgelesene GPS Lokationdaten fest in das Bild übernehmen
                ernstb79964690 Level 1

Thanks so much John

You don´t believe what a help that is. I´m so happy!

Yes that is from LR not so easy made. May be it is a release in future.

But I must not wait of it. This are both so great plugins.

Thanks again - God bless you!

Shivasubramanyam